This is the picture of many answered prayers.
Sarah is an amazing mother, but I don't think anyone who has ever met her would have doubted that she would be exactly that. She is calm and cool under pressure, always putting thought into her words and actions, always leading with grace and ease. Always leading her life to glorify God.
Sarah is just like her dad.
So much has changed for Sarah since we took these pictures. Her dad, a very very dear friend of mine, passed away so suddenly. I don't know about Sarah, but I'm finding that Bruce's absence has left holes in my being that I never even knew existed. However, I'm also finding -- and appreciating more than I can express -- that he left such wonderful girls and grandchildren as a living legacy to his hard work and faith. And that legacy is all any of us can ever ask for.
Sarah is going to do the same with her family. And that is because God answers prayers.
Dear Heavenly Father, I know that you have always held Sarah and all of us. Your love has gotten us through what surely must be some of our darkest days. Please continue to hold Sarah as she nurtures this family. Bless them and hold them tight. Help us to live to serve You with everything we are and have. In Your Son's name, Amen.

2 comments:
Really quite beautiful, the words and the picture.
Ditto to Mynde. And yes too many holes to count here; they seem to grow by the day. If I can be half of the person he was I would consider myself to be one blessed girl. Thank you for the super kind words, beautiful picture, and prayer...but especially your friendship and love. :)
Post a Comment