This is my dear friend, E, and her fiance, R.
Fiance.
Gimme a break. Just yesterday, I was babysitting her and her three sisters. How is it possible that she's getting married this fall? She's grown into a remarkable young woman who is very driven in her call to become a minister. Her fiance, R, is also a minister -- now working in northern Indiana, which ultimately means that in a few short months, she'll be moving, too. Who authorized that?! I'm so very happy for E & R,
and what their future holds, but I'm afraid I'm going to miss having her around.
Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for bringing these two together to be partners in life as they minister to your people. Please continue to shower them with blessings as they move from their families to truly start a life on their own. Bless their future, and keep them close in their love. In your Son's name I pray, Amen.

2 comments:
What a gorgeous picture of them. And how very much E is going to be missed around here.
Saw all the pictures today and they are AWESOME!! What a fantastic job you did Miss Ronda! What a wonderful future you have in the photography field!
And, I am afraid to say the thought of her leaving still brings me and A. to tears each time we think about it. Missed doesn't even begin to cover it but so happy for her and her new life!
Post a Comment