Blue -- Jeff calls me this. My eyes are blue, and only when we are in our most quiet times does he get a chance to use this name. Mostly, he refers to me as "Babe" or "Hey You" or even "Mommy" (as in the mommy to our three kids, and by default, he picked it up, too). When we were young and dating, we swore we wouldn't refer to each other as mommy and daddy, but sometmes life catches you off guard, and you do what you have to do.
Mophead -- this was my dad's nickname for me when I was little. My hair is,
So, there it is. A new name for a new life. A life in which I take some real chances and try this photography thing as more than a hobby. To give myself a reason to look for good pictures, I'm going to try to link my photography to scriptures. That may give me just enough of a new perspective and focus that will take me out of my own backyard and on a mission to find new subjects.
No comments:
Post a Comment